I made this little flannel star baby for Ari a few weeks ago, from the book Nature Babies which I mentioned in a previous post. I finished up the bottle cozy, which was for a totally different shaped bottle to the ones Ari uses, so some muttering and adjustments were needed.
This little guy did not work out as planned either. Somehow the pattern pieces failed to match up to the fabric cut. The fabric was way smaller than the pattern that was supposed to fit on it. As a result, I had to employ the “wing it” method. There was no way the hat was going to knot, so it ended up super pointy. I think Ari is pleased with his new toy!